HULKDOUKEN! Check Out Marvel VS. Capcom 2 For iOS
Feeling the need to dragon punch the Hulk on the go? Hit Gambit with a sonic boom? Or swing around like a spider-branded maniac (jumpy little bastard!)? Well, Capcom’s got you covered with the Marvel VS. Capcom 2 App for iPhone and iPod touch. This game came out a few weeks ago on the App Store, but I have a feeling that many of you still haven’t tried it on your iDevice!
Find out more about Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 after the break.
It’s the same game you know and love to button mash your way to victory on, only instead of traditional buttons there’s a new “Flick Button” mechanic that keeps you pulling off those awesomely flashy über attacks even without the gamepad.
The app has the same features as previously released console versions, including the 56 characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes and their full move sets. Many characters are locked right off the bat, but if you’re a fan of the game or genre, that just means you’ll have play more. I’m sure they’re twisting your Dhalsim-like arm.
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Features:
- A full-featured port of one of the best fighting games of all-time
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has previously only been enjoyed in arcades and consoles for over a decade. Now enjoyable anywhere, anytime with the iOS version.
- Deep 56 Character Roster Featuring Characters from the Marvel and Capcom franchises
- One of the largest character rosters in any fighting game to date
- Bringing together Marvel’s greatest comic-book heroes and Capcom’s fiercest video-game fighters
- Versus Mode Battles
- Users can connect with other iPhone users via Bluetooth and play against each other
- New streamlined touchscreen controls optimized for iOS
- Introducing the “Flick Button,” a new control feature that streamlines complex inputs
The MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 App is available on the Apple App Store for $4.99.