Mass Effect 3: Retaliation Coming Soon – For Free
Mass Effect 3 owners can look forward to Mass Effect 3: Retaliation coming soon – for free. Players can begin their multiplayer fight against the infamous Collectors in Firebases that now feature challenging environmental hazards. As well, Mass Effect 3: Retaliation introduces a brand-new challenge system that awards players for each of their accomplishments in multiplayer. The challenge system also allows players to compare their progress with other players online.
Find out more about BioWare’s Mass Effect 3: Retaliation and check out the screenshots after the break.
Mass Effect 3: Retaliation features:
- Hazard versions of Firebases – Firebases now have hazardous environmental hazards that ups the challenge of each battle. These include: Acid, Lightening, Meltdowns, Sandstorms, Swarms, Whiteouts.
- Collectors Opposition – Players can fight against the infamous Collectors including the Praetorian, Scion, Abomination, Trooper, and Captains.
- Challenge Feature – Track player progress and compete challenges. Compare and compete with other players online to unlock titles and banners in-game.
- New Enemy Units – Geth Drones and Cerberus Dragoons added to enemy factions.
- New Weapons – Collector Assault Rifle, SMG, Sniper-Rifle (including equipment upgrades)
- New Class Kits and Upgrades – Turian Havoc Soldier, Turian Ghost Infiltrator and more as well as new ammo mods and unique upgrades.
*NOTE* In order to properly install the Mass Effect 3: Retaliation pack, users must also download and install the latest patch.
BioWare has announced that Mass Effect 3: Retaliation is coming – at no extra charge – to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and EA Origin on October 9th, 2012.
In the meantime, check out these Mass Effect 3: Retaliation screenshots below: