A PC Game Controller For Your Feet – The Stinky Footboard
Uh… Hmm…. Er….
Just when I thought I had seen all the weird controllers there are, (I’m looking at you Onimusha Katana) I come across the Stinky Footboard; a PC game controller that you use with your feet. That’s right, it’s a real thing.
How the hell do you control games with your feet anyway? Is it even possible?
Well apparently it is when you use the Stinky Footboard. It doesn’t replace the traditional keyboard and mouse, but you actually use the footbaord in tandem with traditional controls to provide greater flexibility and extra functionality. More on the Stinky Footboard after the break.
Okay so it’s not actually a full-blown controller, but an additional peripheral that gives players aditional controls without having to let go of the WASD keys. Some of the Footboards functionalities include:
- Allows FPS games players to strafe, change guns and throw grenades without taking their fingers off the AWSD keys
- Increasing actions per minute (APMs) for RTS gamers
- Access additional key bindings for MMO players
- Shaves precious seconds off for eSports players
- Simplifies controls for beginners
Apparently the Stinky Footboard’s Kickstarter page will begin crowd-funding soon so we’ll keep our eye out for it. In the meantime, check out this video of the foot controller.