Vote For Your Game of the Year at the Canadian Videogame Awards
Hey folks, don’t forget to vote for your game of the year at the Canadian Videogame Awards. While all of the other categories are voted upon by a panel of game industry veterans, our friends at Future Shop wants to give the Canadian gaming community a voice at the upcoming award show taking place on April 20, 2013 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
The Future Shop Fans’ Choice Award allows everyone to vote (once per day) for their favourite game developed in Canada. hit the jump for the full list.
The category’s finalists include:
- Assassin’s Creed III – Ubisoft Montreal
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition – WB Games Montreal
- Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft Montreal
- Mark of the Ninja – Klei Entertainment
- Mass Effect 3 – BioWare
- Papo & Yo – Minority Media Inc.
- Prototype 2 – Radical Entertainment
- Sleeping Dogs – United Front Games
- Sound Shapes – Queasy Games
- Waveform – Eden Industries
The Canadian game industry has had a successful 2012 with releases like Assassin’s Creed III, Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 3, and Sleeping Dogs leading the triple-A releases, while Sound Shapes, Mark of the Ninja, and Papo & Yo led a successful batch of independent titles that broke new ground in the medium.
Which of the Canadian-developed games listed is your choice for game of the year? Don’t forget to vote here: http://www.canadianvideogameawards.com/game-of-the-year/
Posted on April 5, 2013, in Event Coverage and tagged canadian game industry, canadian videogame awards, cva, event coverage, future shop, game of the year, gaming, Indie games. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.